Kodomo No Jikan Cosplay

I found a cosplayer cosplay as Gray Fullbuster. Is it me, or he is way hotter when he strips while holding a cannon.
アシュラフ's Life: December
I found a cosplayer cosplay as Gray Fullbuster. Is it me, or he is way hotter when he strips while holding a cannon.
アシュラフ's Life: December
I havent seen Crocodile in years. I think he still have a grudge on me after I beat him.(gulp)
アシュラフ's Life: December
On the second day, Angie shows up as Mirai Suenaga..so cute.
アシュラフ's Life: December
Just to remind you, this is the nd time I took a pic with Xsaye.:D. Finally found the ear and I was really happy that I got to do it.
アシュラフ's Life: December
Just a relaxing SoL, but not as chaotic as Carnival Phantasm. I just wanna see Caster doing some usual stuff.
Fate stay night UBW anime visual guide anime
The lovely Version from fb cosplay as Aqua from KH: Birth by Sleep. I surprised that she manage to do that.
アシュラフ's Life: December
If I can remember, this is the nd time I met Gintoki cosplayer. We're now awesome main character from Jump.
アシュラフ's Life: December
Shinobu seems.
When did loli come to refer almost exclusively prepubescent girls.
Im not sure who is this character, but I think this is Noctics from Final Fantasy XV. Its so tough to remember it since FFXV is still in development.
アシュラフ's Life: December
Why didnt he cosplay on the first day? I was so regret that it could turn out well if this happen on the st day. Oh well, I hope it will turn out well.
アシュラフ's Life: December
Kyoukai no Kanata Idol Cosplayers Akihito,Mirai,Ai,Mitsuki,Hiromi
アシュラフ's Life: December
Luffy met Thor, god of Thunder.
アシュラフ's Life: December
I can believe that it took me several hours to find someone who cosplay Bleach character & I found one. Luffy & Ichigo. of the bad ass characters in Jump.
アシュラフ's Life: December
If I can remember, this is the nd time I met Gintoki cosplayer. We're now awesome main character from Jump.
アシュラフ's Life: December
Ichigo no Kokoro Translations: ✿~Wakeshima Kanon~✿
Ichigo no Kokoro Translations: ✿~Wakeshima Kanon~✿
January | | Witty Anime Viewers
January | | Witty Anime Viewers
Its the story of Handa Shouta, a yr old NEET who, after being ridiculed in his class reunion, fell into the school swimming pool, then transported.
Alternate Reality: February
El blog de Judas Iscariote
El blog de Judas Iscariote
Seeing Tail Red fight for our freedom.
You have the opportunity to put one series on a major broadcast.
unannounced hiatus last week but we're back and ready to go this time around. I'm still sick of talking about fansubs and Kodomo no Jikan, though,.
Hey, Answerman! IMPORTANT SOCIAL ISSUES Anime News Network
Luffy meets Sora from Kingdom Hearts ( of my all time favorite games). This costume is from KH: D (Dream,Drop,Distance). I wish I could cosplay as Sora.
アシュラフ's Life: December
n n n.
El blog de Judas Iscariote
Now this is more like it. Avengers Deadpool & he modified his suit to make it more awesome. P.S. Dont tell Captain America that he stole his suit,.
アシュラフ's Life: December
Created by Apocali at deviantART
Turning Japanese: March